It’s a great time to become a life coach—life coaching is a $2 billion industry and one of the fastest growing industries in the world! Whether you are new to the life coaching field or you have been practicing for years this course is for you as it will take you from foundation materiel to advance techniques and strategies to help transform your clients life.
The best thing about life coaching is that anyone can be a coach! You can coach clients on any topic that you love or any experience that you have, whether it’s to help them improve a skill, achieve their goals, find more meaning and purpose in life, overcome challenges, find true happiness, get healthy, feel more confident, advance their career, start a business, or any other way you feel inspired to help someone transform their lives!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to feel confident as a life coach, get your clients real results, and create a thriving life coaching business!
Life coaches support and encourage people to help them fulfil their potential and make the most of their lives.
Life coaches work with clients to:
- talk about their situation
- discuss their values, attitudes and beliefs
- help them to set suitable goals for change
- break down these goals into small steps
- look at ways of overcoming barriers and setbacks
- support them to stay motivated and committed
Clients could range from individuals to an entire business. This role could offer either a general service or a specialism, such as executive, career change, or youth coaching.
- Feel confident in your ability to get your clients real results.
- Feel credible and prepared.
- Structure your coaching business, including packages, sessions and your ideal coaching niche.
- Utilize proven life coaching best practices including step-by-step processes and powerful tools.
- Polish your communication techniques so that you can listen to and question your clients to success.
- Learn neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques.
- Know how to set expectations, maintain boundaries, and overcome your own fears.
- Use professional done-for-you forms and templates that take the guesswork out of coaching.
- Work with your clients to set achievable goals and action plans and hold them accountable to follow through.
- Help your clients eliminate limiting beliefs and stop holding themselves back.
- Help your clients make hard decisions and take actions they’ve been putting off.
- Help your clients overcome fear of change, failure and risk.
- Help your clients live a life of passion and purpose.
- Create a thriving life coaching business.
- Discover your ideal life coaching niche and design your life coaching package.
- Learn secrets to attracting clients and marketing your life coaching business.
- Help your clients develop awareness and mindfulness.
- Help your clients empower their thinking and self-talk.
- Help your clients take back their power over negative emotions.
- Develop your emotional intelligence and a growth mindset.
- No prior knowledge of Life Coaching is required to enrol in this course – making it ideal for those who are new to exploring this exciting helping discipline!
- Many self-reflective ideas are presented throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection only and isn’t required for submission).
- You can complete this Life Coaching training in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 – 8 weeks.
- The full Life Coaching course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which what you might find in a reputable attendance based Life Coaching course.
- You can study Life Coaching from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials is also provided that will make this Life Coaching training course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Students who benefit most from this Life Coaching course are those who REFLECT upon and APPLY the lessons personally.
Subscriptions are currently closed. Sign up to be notified when we open up
You’ll develop strong communication skills, including powerful listening skills and vital questioning skills that will allow you to help clients develop a better understanding of themselves.
You’ll learn core life coaching tools, including goal setting exercises and accountability tips to help you empower your clients to follow through and achieve their goals.
You’ll learn popular activities you can use with your clients, like the wheel of life, journaling, affirmations, as well as popular Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques.
You’ll develop the mindset of success including developing your emotional intelligence, learning how to establish rapport with your clients, make sure you and your clients are approaching coaching with a growth mindset, and develop true confidence as a life coach.
And then, you’ll dig deeper with in-depth life coaching processes designed to help you coach your clients to achieve specific outcomes. Processes we will cover include:
Finding passion and purpose
Rewriting your life story